A short video guide on how to set up the SOFT/HRUF Splitography, a mechanical keyboard intended for use with Plover. The small screwdriver and rubber feet noted as in the box in this video are no longer included while I test alternatives for the next batch, due to quality issues.
Here is a reference card for the standard keyboard layout.
- Hold down the blue/left thumb key for the blue colored characters shown on the left side.
- Hold orange/right thumb key for orange colored characters shown on the right side.
- Bottom edge keys are accessed by holding down both keys.
- Numlock locks in the Numpad layer.
- Alt and Shift pressed simultaneously to return to the standard layout.