New orders ship in weekly batches
A pay what you will compact keyboard intended for use with Plover, free and open source stenography software. This is a low-cost keyboard with minimal packaging and design, and arrives fully assembled, ready to use.
- Sandwiched steel/acrylic case in a split layout
- Unfinished stainless steel top plate
- Removable acrylic bottom for easy drilling, cutting, and DIY mounting solutions
- Molded POM keycaps with curved tops
- Matias Quiet Linear stenotype keyswitches
- Non-steno QWERTY mode provides access to all 110 keys of a typical keyboard
- No branding
In the box:
- Left keypad
- Right keypad
- Interconnect cable
- USB cable
- Card with my contact info if you ever need help
The pay-what-you-will pricing scheme is designed for maximum accessibility, but has a minimum price to cover materials and PCB manufacturing cost. To pay for my own efforts, bump up the price to a point you feel is fair for my personal labor. For a point of reference, I would need at least an average of ~$12 extra per board to produce these boards indefinitely.